Shipping and Returns
Our default shipping service is the US Postal Service (Priority Mail) which takes 1-3 business days depending on your location in the US. Your order will usually ship within 1-3 business days after you receive an emailed confirmation by Stand For Something of your order. Estimated delivery dates for all shipping methods are displayed upon checkout. We will make all efforts to ship your order within 1-3 business days of receipt. During the holidays our order processing time may increase. Stand For Something charges sales tax for orders shipped to Utah. Recipients of orders shipped to other states are responsible for complying with state and local tax laws.
Military Mail Shipping:
Stand For Something absolutely ships military mail. Upon checkout, enter the FPO/APO designation as City and AP/AE/AO designation as State. Everything else is the same as civilian mail. *Please note: once mail enters the military postal system, tracking may become unavailable and delivery times may change.
Please contact Stand For Something prior to placing an order to be shipped outside of the United States and Canada. Stand For Something will calculate your shipping costs and contact you to finalize the order. Once your order is processed it will be shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail. Delivery times vary by destination, most orders should arrive within 21 days of shipment. The order total does not include customs duties or international taxes. The customer is responsible for any non-US taxes or import duties which may be levied by local authorities. Please check your countries import and taxation policies before ordering.
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return, we will make it right.
2. Items must be returned in a new, unworn and unwashed condition. Original tags must still be attached.
3. Include a copy of your packing slip & specify reason for return/exchange on invoice, along with any changes in shipping address. Pack your item(s) in shipping box or envelope and insure your package for the full value of merchandise and return it to us using the delivery service of your choice. We are not responsible for lost or damaged return packages. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
4. We do not refund shipping costs on returns/exchanges unless there was a processing error on our behalf. If such an error occurs, please contact us immediately.
5. Please contact Stand For Something to obtain specific information pertaining to your individual return. If you have an issue with your order Stand For Something will make it right.
Please note, we do not backorder. If the requested items are not in stock by the time we process your transaction, your credit card will be refunded for the value of the items returned to our warehouse to avoid further delay on your request.